Welcome, unknown unknown!
Hi, I'm Liz, and I'll be your guide to "Preparing Written Material."
This part of the civil service test may include questions on three topics: paragraph organization, information presentation, and grammar and usage. This is what we'll talk about in this course.
Begin by asking yourself any of the questions on this page, or you can do them in order by selecting the Tab (above) and then selecting the "Next" button on each page. Work at your own pace, and remember you may "Exit" the course at any time.
Return to this Welcome page anytime to check your progress through the course—this page keeps track of what topics you've started and what topics you've completed.
- What will I learn in this course? unvisited
- What are paragraph organization questions? unvisited
- What are information presentation questions? unvisited
- What do I need to know about grammar? unvisited
- What are the questions like? unvisited
- What should I remember? unvisited
- How can I improve my score? Test Yourself!